Licensed Plumber/Experienced Well Technician
Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
We are currently seeking our next full-time Installation & Plumbing Technician. The ideal candidate has experience in trouble shooting the following water systems: reverse osmosis, water softeners, acid neutralizers and radon systems. They should also have experience working with well pumps and pressure tanks.
Up to $75K/YR
What we offer:
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Paid vacation & holidays
As an experienced Water Treatment Installer, your role will be to install and maintain well-functioning water treatment systems that filter and purify potable water and look good. A successful candidate must have a thorough knowledge of plumbing systems with patience and a practical mind with manual dexterity. We also provide on-the-job training and get you started in a career servicing and installing water treatment equipment including point of use reverse osmosis systems and filters, water softeners, pH neutralizers, all types of back-washing filters and controls.
- Undertake a variety of plumbing tasks including installing and servicing water treatment and purification systems that function well and look good
- Drive a company van to customer sites (we take safe, responsible driving very seriously)
- Schedule: 8-hour shift, Monday to Friday
- Optional overtime
- On-call rotation
- 3rd or 4th year apprentice or Journeyman/Journeywoman license highly preferred
- Strong mechanical background
- 3 to 5 years of installing and/or servicing water well or filtration systems
- Physical requirements include being able to squat/bend, walk with equipment, lift 60 pounds
- Thorough knowledge of plumbing systems with patience, a practical mind and manual dexterity
- Must be able to work efficiently with great attention to detail
- You must be able to work as part of a team and independently
- Maintain a positive/good natured attitude and enjoy meeting with customers
Connect with us and learn more about this opportunity TODAY!