Licensed Commercial Plumber-Washington, DC
Blue Collar Recruiter
We are a fantastic business looking to add Licensed Commercial Plumbers to our stellar team.
Up to $38/HR!
What we offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 401K% Match
- Long & Short-term Disability
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay
- Assist Project Manager in overseeing preventative maintenance inspections and repairs facilities of plumbing systems and components
- Prioritize, schedule and assign work
- Provide training, guidance and coaching
- Assist technicians in troubleshooting system malfunctions
- Monitor work practices to ensure safety practices are utilized
- Inspect structure to ascertain obstructions to be avoided to prevent weakening of structure resulting from installation of pipe, and locate and mark position of pipe and connections and passage holes for pipes in walls and floors
- Assemble and install valves, pipefittings, pipes composed of metals, such as iron, steel, brass and lead and non-metals, such as glass, vitrified clay and plastic
- Join pipe by use of screws, bolts, fittings, solder, plastic solvent, caulk joints, fill pipe system with water or air and read pressure gauges to determine system leaks
- Install and repair plumbing fixtures such as sinks, toilets, tubs, water heater and tanks, garbage disposals, dishwashers
- Repair and maintain plumbing by replacing washers, repair leaky faucets, mending burst pipes, opening clogged drains
- Preventive maintenance/repair of computer room plumbing and mechanical systems necessary to operate large office building
- Occasionally assist building operating engineers in the operation, maintenance, repair and/or replacement of both major and minor facility systems
- Respond to emergency plumbing calls and evaluate situation and take proper corrective action
- Oversee inspections for sub-contractor performed work
- Responsible for identifying, estimating and prioritizing trade related improvements and submitting proposals
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our technicians. Our work environment is a space that promotes growth, productivity, and employee well-being. We are committed to taking excellent care of our team by offering great benefits and a healthy life/work balance.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals as a valued part of our service family!
- Journeyman’s Plumber License
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a federal government clearance for their CAC badge
- Fully vaccinated
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!