LEAD Residential AV Service Technician
Blue Collar Recruiter
WE TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
Deliver HIGH END TECHNOLOGY with the BEST EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, and TEAM in the nation.
Up to $35/HR
What We Offer:
- Health, dental, vision insurance- including family
- 401K Match of 4%!
- Dispatch from home, take home vehicle
- Company gas card, phone, iPad
- Paid vacation, holidays
The Service Technician is responsible for servicing products at customer’s job site. The ability to trouble shoot all aspects of A/V components is a must.
- Activating and set up monitoring for customer’s alarm systems
- Configure internet and 2 gig relays for alarms
- Be able to follow different city/state requirements for alarms and security plans
- Remote access customer systems and repair network-based solutions
- Client training and customer service.
- On call rotation maybe required
- Local travel to job sites required
- Set up, configure, program, and troubleshoot networks, control systems, cameras and NVRs
- Review, react, & update daily work orders in job management software
- Meet with project manager to ensure timeline and expectations
- Customer service, including the ability to work with high profile and high demand customers
- Guardianship and preservation of client confidentiality and network/home security
- Adherence to state and federal laws, including adherence to traffic laws
The Service Technician must possess an understanding of all systems including
- Audio, video, security, lighting and integration of all installed brands: Crestron, Lutron, Savant, Control 4, Elan
- Networking and WiFi, Lighting Control, Automated Shades, Surround Sound, Multi Room Audio, Security
- Able to read house plans other job site related documentation
- Basic wiring and connectivity skills as it pertains to low voltage standard
- Trouble shooting skills are essential
- Basic computer skills with the ability to become competent in in house job management software
For our luxury projects, the primary objective is always to create beautiful spaces that offer a seamless lifestyle, the utmost reliability and robust security. Our team of experts deliver solutions that meet our clients’ unique technology needs as understood through our discovery process. Reinforced with cutting-edge power and networking foundations, our projects feature a wide array of solutions including lighting, home theaters, air and water purification, home office design, and more.
With an awareness of our technician’s quality-of-life, we seek to offer the same excellence we offer our customers in creating the priority of work-life balance for our team. We are looking for motivated and dedicated technicians upon whom we may rely as they rely upon us. With paid training and the support of a great team behind you, begin your next professional chapter with us and:
- 3+ plus years of Residential AV experience
- Great customer service skills
- Security license or experience preferred
Connect with us and learn more about this opportunity TODAY!