Large Steel Project Lead Welder
Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
Up to $35/HR
What we offer:
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Plenty of O/T
We are looking for a leader, someone with confidence in their fabrication abilities. This person will be in set-up and final fabrication of custom and standard crane systems for material handling and will be required to oversee 2-3 welders within their fabrication team. Candidates must have at least 15 years experience with steel fabrication, welding, and general manufacturing.
- Utilizing experience working with all trade hand tools, to preform welding, burning, fabricating, aligning, dismantling, relocating, and rigging as required
- Possess a strong reliable work ethic committed to the highest level of professionalism in all work performed
- Minimum 10 years experienced in mig welding large steel fixtures
- Continuous welding/fabrication experience required
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to understand and work from blueprints, schematic drawings, & hand sketches
- Possess the ability to construct, install, dismantle, relocate, modify and/or repair OEM equipment of all types
- Experience working with equipment such as boom lifts, scissor lifts, fork lifts, cranes etc.
- Ability to manage and work well with others
- Ability to help in multiple areas within the organization. Steel prep work, saw cutting, organizing, and welding.
- Knowledge in fabrication to consist of but not limited: steel cutting, burning, handling, hole punching, drilling, layout, and quality control of all custom fabricated parts and complete crane systems
Connect with us and learn more about this opportunity TODAY!