Landscape Sales Manager/Designer *Commission*
Blue Collar Recruiter
Join our amazing company that is rapidly growing and looking for a skilled team leader to expand our business and your career! Our company values your success and provides a great support team and fun environment to work in. As a team leader, you will have the opportunity to create spaces that our clients have been dreaming of for years. Don’t miss out on this exciting chance to take your career to the next level with us!
This position includes the duties of communicating on a consistent basis with new & repeat customers, creating estimates, creating 3D Designs, keeping updated records, meeting with customers, assisting in managing jobs/ crews, taking phone calls, making cold calls, communicating with office staff, and other duties of a regular sales position. This position must be very fluent in their communication skills and be willing and able to deal with difficult situations/ conversations in a professional manner.
The focus of this job is making connections with people, motivating and inspiring them to achieve results. The results are only achieved with and through people. A sincere appreciation for people and how they are each uniquely motivated is the foundation for designing and implementing interactive communication and decision-making processes.
Knowledge and skill in how to successfully influence and persuade others by understanding how their individual needs and motivations link to goals is essential. This job requires a high degree of “selling”. The job environment is fast paced and results oriented. While there is urgency to goal achievement, responsibility for the achievement of results needs to be shared and effectively delegated when necessary. Initiating projects and processes beyond established organization practices will often require training and developing others, and enlisting their support by using a “selling” rather than “telling” communication style. A self-confident, extroverted style that can enliven, engage and positively impact individuals and groups is essential. The job has a variety of tasks and is dynamic and changing. Because goals and desired results can quickly change, the job requires regularly meeting and pro-actively establishing relationships with new groups. The ability to understand, quickly react and motivate others to adapt to the changing organization environment is a critical key to success. In general, the core of this position requires a motivated and motivating team builder and organization developer.
- Create 3D Designs on Unilock’s Uvision Software
- Figure up detailed & structured estimates
- Meet customers at their home for consultations
- Identify new business opportunities and target markets
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential customers
- Conduct market research to identify trends and competitive analysis
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Prepare sales forecasts, budgets, and reports for management
- Stay updated on industry trends, products, and services
– Proven experience in sales management or related field
– Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals
– Experience in 3D Design is a plus
– Excellent customer service and account management skills
– Ability to analyze market trends and develop effective sales strategies
– Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
– Proficiency in CRM/ Estimating software is a plus
– Experience in Landscaping/ Construction is a plus
– Positive, team oriented attitude
In addition to the base salary, we offer competitive benefits including partial health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off. If you are a driven individual with a passion for sales, we would love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 plus commission
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
High school or equivalent (Required)
Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Landscape: 1 year (Preferred)
Pool sales experience: 1 year (Preferred
Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: In person