Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW VALUABLE YOU ARE!
We are looking to add an exceptional Journeyman Pipefitter to our team.
Up to $38/HR
What we offer:
- Health, dental, vision insurance available
- 401K 4% Match!
- Dispatch from home, take home vehicle
- Company gas card, phone, iPad
- Paid vacation, holidays
- New vehicles, tools, and equipment
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy life/work balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our technicians.
Come join the premier home service team in the area!
The Pipefitter/Welder Journeyman is responsible for the assembling and installing of piping systems to new and existing construction projects, as well as assist Foreman in running projects and act as trainer to apprentices.
- Cutting and threading pipe, using pipe cutters, cutting torch, and pipe-threading machine
- Other duties as assigned
- Lead a crew
- Must have min 4 years welding experience – all position flat, horizontal, vertical and overhead
- 8+ years of verifiable commercial construction experience required in the Piping/Welding industry
- Work experience in new commercial construction
- General computer, writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of all phases of building construction, including work commonly done by the various building crafts.
- Ability to read blueprints and specifications for buildings
- Requires the ability to comply with all safety policies and procedures; communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors to ensure projects are completed properly
Connect with us and learn more about this opportunity TODAY!