Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
We are a fantastic business looking to add an IT Specialist to our stellar team.
What we offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 401K% Match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Week of Christmas and NYE off
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our technicians. Our work environment is a space that promotes growth, productivity, and employee well-being.
We are committed to taking excellent care of our team by offering great benefits and a healthy life/work balance.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals as a valued part of our service family!
Quoting is responsible for identifying labor, material, equipment, process, and time requirements by reviewing Request for Quotes (RFQ’s), Task Descriptions (TD’s), Scope of Work (SOW), Bills of Material (BOM’s) and drawing/specifications.
- Develop quotes, schedules, and proposals based on RFQ’s, TD’s, SOW’s, BOM’s, and drawings/specifications
- Scans and files quotes and supporting documentation in electronic RFQ folder
- Identify product/project requirements and deliverables
- Identify resource requirements (manpower, equipment, and facilities)
- Develop baseline process, machining, fabrication, and assembly plans
- Obtains quotes and estimates for material, hardware, and outside process costs; negotiates best value for EMF
- Seek input and estimates from Subject Mater Experts (SME’s) and Business Unit managers; coordinates review and approval of quotes
- Provides input and estimates for quotes for other Business Units
- Ensure that all contractual requirements and deliverables are achievable
- Ensure quality, schedule, and financial objectives of project are achievable
- Coordinate the lessons learned / project reflection process
- Follow-up with customers after project completion to ensure satisfaction with the project deliverables
- Follow-up on missed opportunities
- Develops Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Project schedules as necessary to determine schedule and cost for estimate
- Perform repetitive, accurate calculations with minimal error
- Interact with customer during quotation stage of Product
- Validate and Verify quotes; performs quote risk assessments as necessary.
- 5+ years’ experience in a metal contract manufacturing and fabrication environment (preferably for US Government Prime contractors)
- Working knowledge of metal machining, welding, metal-finishing, fabrication, and general assembly experience
- Strong contract and requirements review and understanding
- Possesses critical thinking, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Planning and organization
- Excellent personal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience working in an ISO9001/AS9100 regulated environment
- MRP/ERP, Microsoft Project (or equivalent scheduling software) proficiency
- Certification in Cost and/or Project Estimating preferred
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!