Industrial Pipefitter Foreman
Blue Collar Recruiter
MAKE $90K-$100K PER YEAR!
We are looking to add an exceptional Industrial Pipefitter Foreman to our team.
Up to $38/HR
What we offer:
- Health, dental, vision insurance available
- 401K 4% Match!
- Dispatch from home, take home vehicle
- Company gas card, phone, iPad
- Paid vacation, holidays
- New vehicles, tools, and equipment
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy life/work balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our technicians.
Come join the premier home service team in the area!
Responsibilities of a Forman Pipefitter include, but are not limited to, a strong understanding of industrial piping systems, including installation, maintenance, and repair. Ability to read and understand blueprints and drawings. Delegate task and assist training for other employees. Supports activities at all jobsites as directed.
- Install, repair, and maintain piping systems
- Understand blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the layout and materials needed for the job
- Measure and cut piping to required lengths, using machines and cutting tools
- Install valves, gauges and other fittings
- Test piping systems for leaks and defects
- Repair and troubleshoot piping systems as necessary
- Work with other team members to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Knowledge of safety procedures and regulations related to piping systems
- Uphold ourCore values of, Decisiveness, Dependability, Initiative, resourcefulness and Flexibility
- This position is for Indiana, but there will be a chance of traveling out of state if need be
- 8+ plus years of pipefitting experience
- Great customer service skills
Connect with us and learn more about this opportunity TODAY!