Industrial HVAC Service Manager
Blue Collar Recruiter
WE INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE!
WE KNOW HOW VALUABLE YOU ARE!
We are looking to add an Industrial HVAC Service Manager to our stellar team.
Up to $120K/YR
The Service Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the Mechanical Service Department including the Marketing, Sales, Estimating, Pricing, Training, Scheduling and Installation/Completion of the Service Departments’ projects and services in the highest quality and most effective manner possible.
What We Offer:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401K + Match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Company Car
- Company Cell Phone & Computer
- Technical support for all service field technicians
- Take all technician phone calls-answer questions and give directions. Supervise performance
- Hold quarterly technician meetings
- Order technician trucks and tools
- Responsible for technician stock inventory/tool inventory
- Assist Service Coordination Manager with yearly material inventory/tool inventory tracking
- Schedule and facilitate all technical training courses for technicians
- Oversee, uniform purchases
- Perform technician semi-annual performance reviews with service supervisor and/or foreman
- Perform new technician orientations
- Manage fleet repairs and replacement
- Oversee daily customer requests and complaints
- Assist Service Coordination Manager with customer and/or dispatch questions
- Review and assist with small project coordination, management and set up
- Hire/manage field technicians
- Interview potential hiring new technicians with supervisor/foreman
- Perform any projects assigned by Upper management
- 10+ years’ field experience in Heavy Commercial/Industrial Chillers, Boilers, Large Tonnage
- 3-5 years’ field management experience
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!