HVAC Senior Service Technician
Blue Collar Recruiter
We are excited to be collaborating with an outstanding Residential / Commercial HVAC services client currently seeking exceptional Senior HVAC Technicians due to their continued growth!!
You will be joining a 75-year-old, women owned business that has had year over year revenue growth for the past 4 years and is being led by a strong management team.
In addition to providing excellent service to their customers, the company places great emphasis on promoting a healthy work-life balance and prioritizes the well-being and quality of life for all employees, both in the office and the field. The family-oriented culture and impressive employee tenure are a testament to the thriving environment they have nurtured.
Join this service-oriented family and let them support you in achieving your career goals!
- Health insurance
- Weekly Payroll
- 401(k) w/ matching
- Standard Holidays Off
- Company truck with gas card
- Technicians can be dispatched from home
- Numerous “spiffs” in addition to hourly pay
- Install, maintain, and repair heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- Identify maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Clean, adjust, and repair systems, and perform warranty services.
- Perform emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Provide technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keep daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensure compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Supervise and train entry-level HVAC technicians.
- Perform more complex repairs and installations.
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance programs.
- Order and stock parts and supplies.
- Inspect and maintain HVAC systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair HVAC systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- 5+ years of experience as an HVAC technician
- Knowledge of HVAC systems and components
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Leadership and management skills.
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY. CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!