HVAC Sales Manager / Trainer
Blue Collar Recruiter
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GROW WITH COMPANY!
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
We are looking to add HVAC Sales Field Manager/Technician to our stellar team.
This position is structure to be a Leadership role that includes responsibility to oversee direct reports as well as Operational Processes.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leadership, Manage and Accountability to include:
- Conducting meetings to cascade company updates, company operations, and quality control.
- Address customer concerns to resolution
- Daily check-ins with Dispatcher to confirm schedule compliance, routes, and maximize productivity.
- Frequent 1:1 conversations and annual reviews to build relationships with the team as well as having transparent conversations about areas of opportunity
Revenue Growth and Sales to include:
- Verifying funds have been collected from commercial and residential accounts (AR)
- Follow up on sold jobs that need a return visit to complete and confirm they are on the schedule
- Analyze P&L statements to identify areas to save money for the company
Development, Coaching and Training to include:
- Conduct Meetings to conduct sales and service training
- Ride along in the field as needed for on-the-job training purposes
- Project management to include ordering permits, verifying compliance, ordering materials, picking up materials and delivering to jobs, etc.
- Negotiate product cost with vendors / suppliers
- Grooming technicians and apprentices’ technical ability to grow them into more seasoned technicians and mechanics
- Train and guide employees
- Follow and implement an effective training curriculum
- Memorize scripts verbatim and be able to role-play conversationally
- Present hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our team members. Our work environment is a space that promotes growth, productivity, and employee well-being.
We are committed to fostering a deep sense of loyalty and family within the team and across the company.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals as a valued part of our service family!
QUALIFICATIONS, AND REQUIREMENTS NEEDED FOR THIS POSITION
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role
- 5+ years of experience HVAC service as well as residential and commercial installations
- Some experience in sales
- Desired Qualifications: HVAC (Mechanical) License holder, or the ability to obtain license within 3-6 months from hire
- Microsoft Office familiarity/skills
- Personable with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in a mostly customer-facing environment
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and quality
- Ability to perform well in a high paced environment
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
REASONING SKILL LEVEL
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two- step instructions
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual practical problems
COMPUTER SKILL LEVEL:
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!