HVAC Sales Director
Blue Collar Recruiter
MAKE $200K+ PER YEAR!
We are looking to add a HVAC Sales Director to our growing team.
COMMISSION & BONUSES!
What We Offer:
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- 401K + Match
- Company gas card, phone
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Birthdays off
- Trains and coaches sales professionals in conducting sales presentations to prospective HVAC residential and commercial customers
- Active hands-on supportive leadership for sales professionals in the field, including but not limited to conducting sales training, conducting in-field training opportunities, and assisting sales professionals with moving prospective clients through the sales process
- Ability to actively monitor individual and team results through metrics captured in Customer Relations Management (CRM) software
- Conduct and document monthly coaching assessments and performance reviews of direct reports
- Actively monitor sales deals from initial consultation throughout the sales process to installation to ensure deliverability metrics are reached
- Inspiring and motivating the sales team through a servant leadership approach, the ability to gain trust and build rapport with sales team members will be vital in this role
- Attend all company meetings or professional development seminars relative to the position for continued performance improvement as requested
- Work cooperatively with other organizational administration and management members using a team approach
- Lead by example to consistently uphold and promote the organization’s culture, core values, mission, and goals
- Ability to attract, hire, and retain sales professionals and provide leadership to achieve maximum profitability and growth goals for the organization
Additional Day to Day Duties Include:
- Coach, motivate, and inspire the team to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Ensure that all Account Executives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals, and closes
- Develop and document performance objectives with the sales reps, clearly articulating responsibilities and expectations
- Create and cultivate a collaborative team atmosphere
- Manage employees and organizational matters with a sense of integrity, servant leadership, confidentiality, and assertiveness
- Have the ability to properly drive a pipeline and report on monthly forecast metrics.
- Be the first line available resource to your team
Is coaching and developing sales talent a passion of yours? Dynamic hands-on Director of Sales with a proven aptitude of sales coaching and meeting sales goals needed to lead a dedicated team of sales professionals for a growing HVAC company in Massachusetts. The ideal candidate should have experience in the energy industry, and have a strong working knowledge of air source heat pump systems.
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred
- 3-5 years of active HVAC leadership experience and/or proven track record of sales experience
- Active understanding of air source heat pumps and HVAC sales process preferred
- Professional sales program completion/certification a plus
- Working knowledge of the Mass Save® program guidelines strongly preferred
This employer is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!