HVAC Installation Manager
Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW VALUABLE YOU ARE!
We have created a great place to work! We look for individuals who approach their work with a sense of pride and professionalism. In addition, we strive to hire people who enjoy providing friendly, professional service, and who believe in doing the right thing by our customers – every time. We are currently looking to hire a Full-Time Service Technician. If you’re interested in joining our team, please apply!
What We Offer:
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401k with a company match
- Paid Time off, paid holidays
- A company vehicle, and gas card provided
- Show technicians how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Set expectations for each installation, including safety and code requirements.
- Ensure jobs are properly staged; coordinate and inspect equipment, plan and results.
- Hire and maintain the best technicians in the industry.
- Construct and conduct training to ensure on-time, high quality installations.
- Monitor performance of installation technicians and advise them on how to improve.
- Understand and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Promote enthusiasm and loyalty during daily huddles, team meetings, 1:1’s, etc.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Analyze and control job expenses to meet budget.
- Cross train for Warehouse tasks; ordering of equipment and materials, as well as fleet management
- Minimum of 5 years in the heating and air conditioning industry.
- Proven track record in installation, with 2 years supervisory experience.
- Basic computer skills; MS Office, MS Teams, Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Web Browsers, and Service Titan a plus!
- Good presentation skills; able to convey confident and decisive messages.
- Multitasker who enjoys working in the field with diverse teams on varied projects.
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!