HVAC General Manager
Blue Collar Recruiter
RAPID ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!
We are a fantastic business looking to add an exceptional HVAC GENERAL MANAGER to our team.
UP TO $150K BASE SALARY
30% BONUS OPPORTUNITY!
What we offer:
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Company vehicle
- Company gas card, phone & iPad
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Planning, organizing, directing, coordinating, and controlling your business’ activities and functions to achieve revenue goals and objectives while maintaining a strong customer focus, leveraging the brand, and driving employee engagement in a rapidly changing and highly competitive business environment
- Promotes safety, continuous improvement, learning, high customer satisfaction, and high standards of service
- Utilizes human capital effectively to increase business, manage workload and job costs, and achieve production and margin objectives
- Assumes full operational responsibility for profit and loss related activities
- Develops and implements operational plans to achieve profit and growth goals as well as direct oversight for operational budget to accomplish objectives
- Maintains control over departmental expenditures
- Develops forecasts for sales growth, market mix, and profitability
- Participates in sales generation by actively seeking new business
- Remains current on regulatory, economic, and competitive market environments which may affect the business unit
- Establishes, maintains, and monitors internal controls, policies, and procedures for operational areas
- Oversight for all safety reporting and minimization of legal liability for the business unit
We are fantastic locally owned home service HVAC business that has tremendous opportunity for the right kind of Leader. This person needs to have the passion and desire to build and develop a strong team, as they will be the main driver of the business on all levels. This opportunity comes with unlimited income potential and personal growth. The owner is 100% ready to hire, train and GO!
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a General Manager within a home service industry operation
- Proven, consistent track record of meeting and exceeding revenue objectives
- Experience in analysis of cost and forecast data to align with business unit objectives and goals
- Experience with job costing as well as operations profit and loss.
- Knowledge of laws governing business and employment in the local market
- Background in building a team culture through recruitment, motivation, and training of staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have computer experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Service Titan experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!