HVAC Controls Installation Technician
Blue Collar Recruiter
ON-CALL + TIME AND A HALF!
We are a fantastic business looking to add an exceptional HVAC Controls Installation Technician to our team.
OFFERING TOP PAY
What we offer:
- Health, dental, vision insurance available
- 401K 4% Match!
- Dispatch from home, take home vehicle
- Company gas card, phone, iPad
- Paid vacation, holidays
- New vehicles, tools, and equipment
The HVAC Controls Installation Foreman will be responsible for controls system installations. The Controls Installation Foreman contributes to planning, coordinating and supervising with the Superintendent on new construction and remodeling of existing buildings.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Organize, coordinate, and supervise the work of the Controls employees on construction
- Mount control panels, bend and install conduit, pull wire, terminate wires using acceptable quality methods, and mount controls devices including but not limited to relays, sensors, current switches, and other similar devices
- Determine work priorities and coordinate work activities within the project; apportion work among Controls employees according to abilities or specialized training
- Coordinate new construction and major remodeling, which involves attending meetings and reviewing project documents (e.g. contracts, specifications, blueprints) as necessary
- Collaborate with administrator on the supervision of all work
- Exercise control over rate of construction progress in order to complete construction project within time limits
- Lead inspection and commission of day to day construction work to enforce conformity to drawings and specifications
- Act as adviser on job related
- Review and approve the time sheets of all craft workers under their supervision before submitting to the craft Supervisor.
- Deal with individuals requesting information or service, such as agencies, department heads or
- Perform other related duties as
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy life/work balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our technicians.
Come join the premier home service team in the area!
- High school graduate or
- Any combination totaling four years (48 months) work experience in building construction, remodeling, construction project coordination experience
- General knowledge of all phases of building construction, including work commonly done by the various building crafts
- General knowledge of electrical and mechanical
- Knowledge of building materials, tools, and
- Knowledge of building material costs and
- General computer, writing, communication, and interpersonal
- Ability to read blueprints and specifications for
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!