Home Services General Manager
Blue Collar Recruiter
We are looking to add a Home Services General Manager to our growing team.
OFFERING TOP PAY
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our technicians. With a laid-back environment and excellent leadership, we also value our technicians by offering a consistent schedule with limited time on-call and work/life balance.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career with the support of an excellent team behind you:
In this role, you will supervise and direct our technicians to effectively perform the functions of repair, installation, start-up, operation, and other duties as required to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Supervise and delegate service personnel to include assistance with hiring, and discipline, scheduling personnel, setting work priorities, training, completing timesheets, evaluating performance, and supervising work assignments to ensure effective operations
- Evaluate workload and schedules to maximize production
- Ensure materials and equipment are ordered and distributed for scheduled jobs
- Review and approval of parts, material, equipment, and tool procurement
- Assist with dispatching of services to the appropriate technicians
- Ensure each job is completed on time and to customer satisfaction and perform on-site inspections
- Review service paperwork and ensure all field personnel adhere to procedural standards of reporting and documentation
- Evaluate staff to determine training requirements and provide recommendations to the General Manager
- Assist with oversight of safety reporting
- Assist in providing accurate reports and updates on labor costs, work scheduling, billing, and payroll
Provide coaching, feedback, and ongoing technical and communication training to all subordinates to increase performance.
- 5+ years HVAC/Plumbing/Electrical experience including, but not limited to installation
- 5+ years experience managing teams
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Plumbing/HVAC/Electrical license preferred
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!