Helena Lead Butcher
Blue Collar Recruiter
Helena Butcher – UP TO $25/HR!
Helena Montana Local business founded in 1994 expanded in 1999. 2011 was the launch of our flagship store that still serves as our headquarters today. In 2014 we purchased another piece of property and built a Slaughter Facility. Our Meat Market opened in February of 2015. We are finalizing the Federal Inspection, which will allow us to provide private branding for several clients who have requested it.
What we offer:
- Moving assistance to Helena,
- 3% retirement account contributions
- Strong hourly wages
- Health insurance assistance
- Career growth opportunities, promote from within culture
- Thorough knowledge of Kill Floor and Cutting Room operations
- (HACCP) knowledge is a definite bonus.
- Experience operating under Federal Inspection is a bonus.
- Knowledge of making smoked products such as hams, bacon, and jerky is a bonus.
- Lead the crew in a safe and efficient manner.
- Work within team and create strong culture.
- Take an animal from Gate to Plate
- Slaughter, skin, eviscerate and cool animals.
- Break down to primal then to retail and custom cuts.
- Be available to work 6am-2pm weekdays.
- Extended hours during Fair and Hunting seasons
Connect with us today and learn more about this opportunity!