Blue Collar Recruiter
UNLIMITED INCOME POTENTIAL!
NO COLD CALLING!
We are looking for successful, sales minded people, who believe in great customer service and are looking for a once in a lifetime opportunity to earn unlimited income. You do not need home service experience just the passion and drive to want to help customers. If you are looking to advance your current, or start a new career:
Earn: $80,000- $120,000 first year
What We Offer:
- All leads are provided
- High closing rates- 90% of clients buy!
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid training
- Meet with customers to provide and offer the best possible solutions and services for their home comfort needs.
- Consult and educate customers on the various options and designs of new or replacement equipment.
- Present comfort options of residential HVAC products and services to new and established customers.
- Develop proposals and maintain specifications and documentation for estimates and proposals.
- Maintain accurate tracking of all opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Communicate details to the installers when you complete a sale.
- Create relationships with customers and maintain constant communication with all customers on their installation or service.
- Perform customer satisfaction calls after each installation or service.
- Request referrals and reviews from customers.
- Bolster the customer experience through a consultative sales approach focused on customer retention and satisfaction.
- Promote and generate 100% customer satisfaction.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree preferred) and at least 1 year of sales experience.
- Must have strong customer service skills, work ethic, and leadership skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills, including listening skills and the ability to explain technical information to customers in a way they understand.
- Must have excellent time management skills, self-motivated, and always present a professional image.
- Skilled in customer-related recommendations, pricing, proposals, negotiating, and closing.
- Must follow company policies and procedures.
- Must have the ability to climb ladders and attic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces to access HVAC units and to take measurements.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills; above-average mechanical aptitude required.
- Teamwork is a priority and sales professionals must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working overtime night, and weekend hours.
Connect with us and learn more about this opportunity TODAY!