Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
We are a fantastic business looking to add a General Laborer to our stellar team.
What we offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 401K% Match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Week of Christmas and NYE off
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our technicians. Our work environment is a space that promotes growth, productivity, and employee well-being.
We are committed to taking excellent care of our team by offering great benefits and a healthy life/work balance.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals as a valued part of our service family!
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Performs a variety of general labor tasks including loading and unloading materials onsite and offsite, moving materials in and out of the facility, machine operation, packaging, material inspection, and delivering parts
- Works on projects simultaneously in order to maximize production efforts and eliminate down time
- Actively engages in safety of self and others within the facility, including holding internal customers and contractors responsible for best in class safety
- Maintains equipment and supplies
- Works with trade personnel and maintenance departments to sustain optimal productivity
- Maintains a clean and organized work area with attention to quality and safety standards
- Contributes to continuous improvement activities as needed
- Follows directions of immediate supervisor and functional lead to complete daily tasks as assigned
Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years working as a general laborer, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Must have experience in operating a forklift
- Strong work ethic with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!