Garage Door Service Technician
Blue Collar Recruiter
GROW WITH US!
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR CAREER ADVANCEMENT!
We are seeking an experienced Garage Door Technician to perform installations, service, and repairs for the greater Annapolis and surrounding areas.
OFFERING TOP PAY
What We Offer:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid holidays
- Dispatch from home
- Company vehicle, gas card
- Repair various types of garage doors and openers
- Products, buildings, and applications differ case by case; the candidate must be able to choose the best solutions for each application regarding safety, functionality, and performance
- The technician will also troubleshoot, repair, and perform periodic maintenance on new and existing equipment
- 3-5 years’ previous experience servicing/installing garage doors – knowledge of the principles, techniques, equipment, and supplies used in the residential garage door service
- Mechanical aptitude – knowledge and skill in using various hand and power tools
- World-class customer service skills – establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Demonstrates a “Go Getter” mindset who wants to be a part of an exciting company that’s in hyper-growth mode
- Team player; strong collaboration and emotional intelligence (EQ) skills
- Be a self-starter who can continuously operate without direct supervision
- Requires solid technical and business acumen skillset
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and be insurable
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening test
- Service Titan CRM Experience (preferred)
- Weekend availability (preferred)
- Basic math and legible handwriting
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least three years of experience that would provide the skills and abilities necessary to complete the job
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!