Blue Collar Recruiter
MAKE UP TO $80K PER YEAR!
Join a world – class organization that is celebrating their 53rd Anniversary in 2023. Our client has been awarded the Top Workplace 2020 – 2023 by the Philadelphia Inquirer and enjoys a very low turnover rate, which is a testament to the type of company culture they have built! And, this company is an ESOP, which means you can be awarded company stock.
What we offer:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Identity Theft
- Company vehicle provided for travel to/from job sites
- Prepaid Legal
- 401K% Match
- ESOP – Stock Awarded
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Training
- Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
- Tools and Uniform reimbursement
- Company truck (can be dispatched from home), cell phone, tablet, gas card provided
- Perform scheduled maintenance, diagnostics, identify and repair on forklifts at customer locations
- Complete all required documentation via fax, written, or electronically in time frame provided.
- Keep inventory of parts and tools
- Communicating with multiple people / teams / dispatch
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience as a Forklift Mechanic with electric, IC, and Propane experience. Model(s) include Crown, Unicarrier, Yale, Hyster, Toyota or Raymond
- OR 5 years of Mechanic Experience
- Proven track record of troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing equipment (forklifts preferred) required.
- Experience repairing masts, cylinders, and transmissions preferred
- Ability to use voltmeters, ohm meter and ability to read electrical schematics required
- Drivers License
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Pre-employment screening
- Must have basic mechanics tools such as wrenches, sockets, etc. (Company will provide specialty tools, compressors, etc.,)
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!