Food and Beverage Technician
Blue Collar Recruiter
OUR EMPLOYEES LOVE US!
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
We are seeking a Food and Beverage Technician to join our stellar team.
The Field Technician is responsible for completing service requests in the field and reports to the Facilities Service Manager
UP TO $40/HR
EXCELLENT BENEFITS & AVAILABLE O/T!
What We Offer:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401K Plus Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
We are one of the most prominent construction and maintenance companies in the industry. Since 1992, we have offered an extremely cost-effective service available to convenience stores, shopping centers, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Commercial food and beverage equipment repairs
- Follow company guidelines and policies
- Provide service and customer support during field visits
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Create lists of additional service requirements per site
- Document daily activity through various tracking systems internal and external tracking systems using mobile device
- Track company vehicle stock and maintain using best practice software system
- Maintain an organized and clean company vehicle
- Produce timely and detailed service reports and supply to in-house team
- Coach/tutor junior colleagues and trainees as necessary
- Document entire service processes through photos, mobile, and written
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner – obey all traffic laws
- Follow all company’s field procedures and protocols
- Protect self and others
- Cooperate with in in-house team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Must have the ability to apply basic skills and techniques to perform tasks and resolve routine questions and problems. Must have basic computer and data equipment skills
- Flexibility to overtime, on-call shifts and weekends after training
- Ability to communicate with customers, call center, sales team, and others
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!