Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW VALUABLE YOU ARE!
We are looking to add an Equipment Maintainer to our stellar team!
Up To $28/HR
What We Offer:
- Paid Vacation
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Clothing Allowance
This role involves troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, and a variety of other tasks to keep our operations running smoothly.
- Perform pre-shift/post-shift equipment inspection and preventative maintenance, including reviewing service checklists, visual safety inspections, and changing parts as necessary
- Operate and move various equipment in the yard, including front-end loaders, tub grinders, log loaders, and forklifts
- Monitor equipment operations to maintain efficiency and safety, reporting any faulty equipment and initiating requests for new or replacement materials as required
- Assist mechanics during basic maintenance tasks, including retrieving parts
- Communicate effectively with management and mechanics about equipment issues and repairs
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, adhering to safety policies and procedures
- Positive work attitude with excellent attendance and punctuality
- Knowledge of diesel & gas engines
- Strong record-keeping and communication skills
- Reliable transportation
- Minimum of 3 years of mechanical knowledge and maintenance experience (preferred)
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!