Blue Collar Recruiter
- Managing multiple jobs simultaneously.
- Interpreting blueprints and technical drawings to determine scope of work.
- Determining appropriate materials, tools and equipment necessary to complete assigned tasks.
- Directing work of electrical helpers and apprentices.
- Communicating with customers at regular intervals throughout entire job.
- Repairing and installing electrical systems in new and existing commercial construction.
- Maintaining electrical equipment and complete building wiring.
- Installing or servicing lighting, receptacles, electrical control systems, transformers, circuit breakers and other types of components.
- Bending and running conduit for electrical wiring systems using appropriate tools such as hacksaw, band saw, pipe threader and conduit bender.
- Troubleshooting and performing repairs of faulty circuits, equipment or systems.
- Interpreting and practicing safe work procedures.
- Following safety protocols when using power tools or operating construction equipment.
- Completing and submitting documentation of labor, material and supplies used to perform jobs in a timely manner.
Experience and Skills:
- Previous Commercial/Industrial electrical experience required
- Licensed preferred, but will consider experience in lieu of license
- Must be competent and highly skilled while providing quality service
- Full set of tools relevant to experience level
- Must be able to pass a background/drug screen
- Must be dependable and able to work a full 40 hours per week plus any overtime hours needed
- Hourly pay
- Overtime pay
- Monday to Friday
- Electrical: 5 years (Preferred)