Electrical Service Manager
Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
What We Offer:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401(K) w/match
The Electrical Service Manager provides leadership, schedules, coordination, supervision and oversight of the performance of personnel. The Manager often acts as a client interface and problem solver. As a manager, you will exercise responsibility for developing and managing business operations that increase sales, profitability, market share, and customer and employee satisfaction. This individual will be responsible for sales revenue, forecasting and meeting targeted quota objectives. This is an opportunity to lead a team of great people toward great results. We are looking for a well-rounded customer focused professional to help shape the future of our company. We work best with versatile people who can learn fast, think on their feet, and can quickly become competent in the way we currently operate our Company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue goals. Achievement of sales is a primary objective
- Ensure new team members are oriented to the expectations of the Company
- Assess the competency and capability of personnel providing coaching and training
- Evaluate the capability and results ensuring that personnel meet quality workmanship standards and expectations
- Oversee assignment of individuals’ daily schedules
- Set and maintain work standards and outline behavioral expectations to ensure employee morale and productivity
- Maintain a record of achieving a high-level of Customer Satisfaction
- Delegate responsibility and maintain follow up for assessment of results
- Promote, support and facilitate teamwork and foster a positive environment
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy life/work balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our technicians. With a laid-back environment and excellent leadership, we also value our technicians by offering a consistent schedule with limited time on-call and life/work balance.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career with the support of an excellent team behind you:
PLANNING AND SCHEDULING:
- Identify needs and deficiencies in the planning/scheduling and communication
- translating work requirements into a prioritized plan for individual tasks and assignments
- Review and adjust specific workplace activities and schedules to meet customer needs
- Work with personnel to overcome work challenges
QUALITY CONTROL AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Participate in incident investigations and reviews. Complete incident and other safety reports
- Report on workforce production, work progress and revenue generation
- Complete required statistical reports
- Oversee time keeping and time cards, including recording late starts/early starts
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Leadership role in the electrical trade is required.
- Hands-on experience as a qualified and competent residential electrician
- Prior experience managing a large group of employees preferred
- Excellent computer skills needed including Microsoft Office
- Success in driving revenue/targeted quotas attainment for a division
- Outstanding leadership skills are necessary
- Valid DL
- Clean Background
Connect with us and learn more about this opportunity TODAY!