Electrical Project Estimator
Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
We are looking to add a Electrical Project Estimator to our stellar team.
$70K Base Salary
What we offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 401K% Match
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our team members. Our work environment is a space that promotes growth, productivity, and employee well-being. We are committed to taking excellent care of our team by offering great benefits and a healthy life/work balance.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals as a valued part of our service family!
The Project Estimator will provide overall estimating and management for new construction, maintenance, and rigging & equipment on various projects.
- Plan, organize and estimate various work & project packages
- Read, interpret and compile data sets from blueprints for analysis, procurement and receipt
- Act as liaison with prime client and architectural/engineering contacts, to facilitate construction activities
- Manage all subcontractors as they are included within the work developed
- Represent company in project meetings, assist in labor negotiations/strategy meetings, etc.
- Provide work scope schedules and safety plans for bid packages and awarded packages
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, billing, change orders, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project activities vital; superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills essential
- Makes decisions and recommendations, which can greatly impact corporate relationship with client and profitability of projects, which he/she manages
- Must be able to work a full work schedule and any additional overtime with little to no notification
- Work with site engineers to develop work scopes and verify/assist in constructability of their visions
- Flexibility to field measure work packages
- Knowledge of systems and measures of project management and estimating
- Able to work and direct subcontractors applicable to the work packages
- Five years’ management and estimating experience in a heavy commercial construction environment and/or equivalent combination of vocational training and experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using MS Project, QPIN or other scheduling tools
- HS diploma or GED equivalent
- Prior military experience a plus
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!