Blue Collar Recruiter
LEVEL-UP YOUR CAREER!
Deliver HIGH END TECHNOLOGY with the BEST EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, and TEAM in the nation.
UP TO $85K SALARY
What We Offer:
- Health, dental, vision insurance- including family
- 401K Match of 4%!
- Dispatch from home
- Company gas card, phone, iPad
- Paid vacation, holidays
For our luxury projects, the primary objective is always to create beautiful spaces that offer a seamless lifestyle, the utmost reliability and robust security. Our team of experts deliver solutions that meet our clients’ unique technology needs as understood through our discovery process. Reinforced with cutting-edge power and networking foundations, our projects feature a wide array of solutions including lighting, home theaters, air and water purification, home office design, and more.
With an awareness of our technician’s quality-of-life, we seek to offer the same excellence we offer our customers in creating the priority of work-life balance for our team. We are currently seeking experienced residential electricians interested in a unique area of the electrical trade, including the installation of both high and low voltage wiring for large custom residential projects.
With paid training and the support of a great team behind you, begin your next professional chapter with us and:
The Electrical Estimator will develop and utilize takeoff in pricing materials and labor in order to provide accurate job bids for projects throughout the company. The Electrical Estimator will also follow up on bid projects and provide interaction with clients, as appropriate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing blueprints to determine wire lengths as well as suitable outlet placement based on electrical codes
- Prepare estimates on multiple projects concurrently
- Determining the amount, type, and cost of materials and fixtures needed for each electrical project
- Determining the amount of labor required to complete each project
- Determining the potential profitability of electrical projects to assist management in making sound bidding decisions
- Providing viable solutions to increase project profitability
- Completing and submitting competitive project bids in accordance with established guidelines
- Regularly updating cost databases to accurately reflect fluctuating material and labor costs
- Maintain and develop relationships with general contractors by providing preliminary budgets, scope of work documentation and design documents as required
- Provide post bid follow up on projects; negotiate scope and pricing with clients, provide value engineering and/or scope modifications for projects
- Interact with construction team through the budgeting and kickoff process and as necessary throughout project to create accurate Change Orders as needed
- Evaluating labor and material costs to determine whether it is more feasible to construct electrical components or sub-contract the construction of components
- Working knowledge of assigned discipline, estimating techniques and cost control
- The ability to interpret blueprints
- Ability to interpret computerized cost data and systems
- Ability to perform detailed work and successfully meet deadlines
- Valid electrician’s license preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Estimating experience helpful but not required if candidate has a background in construction
- Experience in high-end residential construction industry
Connect with us and learn more about this opportunity TODAY!