Crane Service Technician
Blue Collar Recruiter
Join a world-class organization that values its employees, which is why they have a less than 2% turnover rate. If you have crane technician experience OR industrial maintenance, mechanical or electrical background this is a company you should look at as they are in need of Crane Service Technicians.
What they offer:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid travel time to/from job sites
- Company vehicle provided for travel to/from job sites
- Meal allowance per day and business expense reimbursement for travel
- 401K% Match
- Time and ½ paid for hours worked after 8 each day as well as hours worked on Sat. and double time for hours worked on Sun. and holidays
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Paid Training
- Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
- Tools and Uniform reimbursement
- Company cell phone provided when traveling to job site
- Tuition reimbursement for applicable continuing education
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our technicians. Our work environment is a space that promotes growth, productivity, and employee well-being. We are committed to taking excellent care of our team by offering great benefits and a healthy life/work balance.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals as a valued part of our service family!
- Read mechanical schematics and perform basic mechanical troubleshooting
- Read mechanical and machinist blueprints, and precision measuring instruments, then document findings on appropriate paperwork
- Perform mechanical and welding type duties on an as needed basis and meet all requirements such as welding specs, rigging, assembling cranes
- Troubleshoot all sizes and types of cranes and mechanically determine problems and take corrective action
- Provide Service Manager with accurate and complete information on mechanical machinery in order to install/replace/order replacement parts
- Complete documentation with relevant information required to generate reports to be forwarded to the engineering or production departments, or to the customer. Use of digital camera and docking station required
- Minimum 3 years crane technician experience OR mechanical, electrical or automotive background
- Ability to complete required nuclear site access
- Basic knowledge of machinery and tools including their design, uses, repairs and maintenance
- Experience with motors and gear boxes
- Experience with electrical – 3 phase motor controls, PLCs, up to 480v
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!