Blue Collar Recruiter
WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT WANTS TO INVEST IN YOU!
We are looking to add a Commercial Plumber for new commercial construction to our stellar team.
Up to $30/HR
What we offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 401K% Match
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our team members. Our work environment is a space that promotes growth, productivity, and employee well-being.
We are committed to taking excellent care of our team by offering great benefits and a healthy life/work balance.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals as a valued part of our service family!
- Installs commercial plumbing systems in a new construction commercial building
- Ability to interpret blueprints to know how and where wires and fixtures are to be installed
- Establishes plan to complete jobs on time and to meet/beat budget estimates
- Installs systems in commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings or work-sites
- Responsibility for high degree of attention required to prevent damage or waste
- Works closely with external and/or internal contacts to carry out responsibilities
- Maintains and cares for all Company assets including but not limited to tools, trucks, equipment, etc.
- Completes all necessary forms and paperwork as directed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of commercial installation experience
- Excellent initiative, interpersonal communications skills, and sense of urgency
- Specialized knowledge to analyze and solve complex problems
- Must possess or obtain personal hand tools
- Must be able to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, follow written and oral instructions, show attention to detail and demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Must be able to pass post-offer pre-employment drug screen, and may be required to satisfactorily complete additional background checks as required (i.e. DMV, criminal history)
- Must adhere to all company policy and procedures
- Must be available, and have the means to report to multiple job sites as assigned, to include working varying schedules
- Experience in a Commercial/Industrial work environment
- HS diploma or GED equivalent
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!