Commercial Lead Electrical Service Technician
Blue Collar Recruiter
MAKE $90K-$100K PER YEAR!
ON-CALL + TIME AND A HALF!
We are a fantastic business looking to add an exceptional Commercial Lead Electrical Service Technician to our team.
Up to $40/HR
What we offer:
- Health, dental, vision insurance available
- 401K 4% Match!
- Dispatch from home, take home vehicle
- Company gas card, phone, iPad
- Paid vacation, holidays
- New vehicles, tools, and equipment
The Technician is responsible for troubleshooting equipment, monitoring electrical installations per service work order, specifically managing the productivity, safety, quality control and procurement of materials.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Organize, coordinate, and supervise the work of the craft employees
- Determine work priorities and coordinate work activities within the design area and/or with others outside of the office; apportion work among employees according to abilities or specialized training
- Coordinate new and old construction remodeling jobs, which involves attending meetings and reviewing project documents (e.g. contracts, specifications, blueprints) as necessary
- Collaborate with administrators on the supervision of all work
- Exercise control over rate of construction progress to complete construction project within time limits, schedules tasks for employees
- Lead inspection and commission of day to day construction work to enforce conformity to specification
- Complete paperwork daily, turn in copies of materials bought with PO# and pricing
- Communicate to supervisor daily of job status: job completed or need to return for scheduling of next workday
- Adhere to and instruct others on proper safety protocol
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy life/work balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our technicians.
Come join the premier home service team in the area!
- Ability to train and supervise others
- Knowledge of all phases of building construction, including work commonly done by the various building crafts
- Knowledge of electrical
- Knowledge of building materials, tools
- Knowledge of building material costs
- Ability to read blueprints and specifications
- General computer, writing, communication, and interpersonal
- 10 + years of electrical commercial experience
- 3 – 5 + years previous experience working as a
- Nationwide Travel – 100% Travel with Per Diem
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!