Commercial Electrical Foreman
Blue Collar Recruiter
WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT WANTS TO INVEST IN YOU!
We are looking to add a Electrical Foreman for new commercial construction to our stellar team.
Up to $90K/HR
What we offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 401K% Match
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our team members. Our work environment is a space that promotes growth, productivity, and employee well-being.
We are committed to taking excellent care of our team by offering great benefits and a healthy life/work balance.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals as a valued part of our service family!
- Plans for and supervises field crew and electrical activities – includes determining method of construction, manpower levels, daily footage installed, material quantities, and documenting actual hours worked
- Coordinates assigned work with work of different trades, company departments, or other contractors while maintaining schedule and production
- Directs on-site team to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications, and schedule
- Responsible for performing a wide range of skilled construction tasks
- Serves as liaison with other departments (i.e., Material Control, Purchasing, Quality Control, testing, and Engineering) to ensure all required materials, equipment, inspections, etc., support craft activities and project schedule
- Confers with supervisory and engineering personnel, inspectors and suppliers of tools and materials to resolve construction problems and improve construction methods
- Assists in resolving construction problems (lack of productivity, work interfaces, etc.)
- Monitors craft compliance with project safety program requirements; document and ensure corrective measures are implemented
- Strong equipment setting capabilities
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 5 – 10+ years electrical experience in commercial construction, reading blue prints and supervisory role
- Ability to successfully supervise and direct a team of 10+ workers on a day to day basis
- Extensive knowledge of all types of electrical codes and standards associated with electrical work
- Demonstrated planning and scheduling experience
- Previous knowledge of man hour reports, job cost reports, and workforce planning
- Advanced understanding of construction scheduling, cost control, and ability to control and supervise large groups
- Strong ability to create prefab drawings, shop tickets, and QC VDC drawings
Demonstrated knowledge of, reading, interpreting and working to:
- Design drawings (isometric and orthographic), design guides, specifications
- Support Drawings and specifications
- Contract documents and site coordination of subcontractors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to construction team, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Must be able to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, follow written and oral instructions, show attention to detail, and demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Must be available, and have the means to report to multiple job sites as assigned, to include working varying schedules
- HS diploma or GED equivalent
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!