CDL Driver/ Logistics Coordinator
Blue Collar Recruiter
We are looking to add a Logistics Coordinator to our stellar team.
Must have mechanical aptitude/experience
Up to $32/HR
What we offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 401K% Match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Per Diem
Dispatch from Home
This position is for commercial restoration. Job assignments include but are not limited to the movements, setup, maintenance and tracking of equipment and supplies across the country.
Based in Olathe, KS, our commercial team performs commercial restoration services across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate, deliver, setup, maintain and return equipment per Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager’s request, applicable to the current project(s)
- Execute all work to meet or exceed applicable federal, state and local regulations and company and customer quality standards while providing world-class customer service
- Establish and maintain a schedule to ensure all services are delivered in a timely fashion, above the line, professionally and with empathy including participation in “On-Call rotation” which involves some nights and weekend assignments
- Keep a clean and neat jobsite at all times leaving a first-class impression of our work
- Order and track all rental items that have been requested by the Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager
- Maintain accurate records of equipment model and serial numbers
- Review all rental invoices for accuracy
- Responsible for hauling, delivery, setup and takedown of commercial/industrial drying, HVAC, power generation, and similar equipment
- Maintain fuel requirements of equipment
- Complete timesheets daily
- Comply with all verbal and written safety practices including the use and maintenance of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Enforce all applicable MSDSs for chemicals that require special handling and use of PPE
- Adhere and comply with all company policies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Supervisor or oversee others as needed
- Responsible for updating the inventory of the equipment and supplies located in the warehouse and in the operation trailers
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our team members. Our work environment is a space that promotes growth, productivity, and employee well-being. We are committed to taking excellent care of our team by offering great benefits and a healthy life/work balance.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals as a valued part of our service family!
What you bring:
- Ability to conduct customer conversation, direct temporary laborers, complete simple mathematical calculations, and complete paperwork
- Ability to understand directions and engage in reasonable conversations with clients, team members, and management
- Possess mechanical aptitude
- Must be willing and able to gain and maintain a commercial driver’s license
- Ability to complete an ELD and maintain accurate drive time records
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and other computer software
- Functional understanding of handheld smart devices and an aptitude for learning new technology and all applicable software as determined
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions and close attention to detail
- IICRC Certifications: WTR, ASD, CDS
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to direct temporary labor and accomplish goals set out by management
- Ability to meet goals/deadlines
- Ability to follow all safety protocols/guidelines to prevent accidents/injuries
- Ability to travel with overnight trips required. Extended trips during severe weather events or larger projects in progress
- Preferred: Ability to diagnose or troubleshoot equipment or vehicle issues and repair minor issues
- Ability to handle changes in direction and perform under stressful and difficult situations
In this role, you are expected to travel at least 200 days per year and can be gone for long periods of time (up to 90 days). Our team responds to large, complex losses caused by catastrophic events, so the clean-up time is long.
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!