Blue Collar Recruiter
CALLING ALL CARPENTERS!
Are you an experienced Carpenter that would like to be part of a company that strives to educate, inspire, and collaborate with their customers while providing quality workmanship, products, and services.
If so, then this is an opportunity you need to consider.
We are working with an established and growing family-owned and operated home services company. They recognize their team is the key component to their continued success and they are seeking dynamic, outgoing individuals to join them and enjoy a positive and supportive work environment of success.
What we offer:
- LT / ST Disability
- Serious Illness/Injury
- Life Insurance
- Company paid Holidays
- Monthly Cell Phone Reimbursement
- 401K (company match up to 3%)
- Measures, marks, and arranges materials to established layout based on blueprints or instructions from Foreman.
- Cust and shapes structures, forms, or other fixtures from wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall.
- Uses various hand and power tools to securely build assigned projects.
- Joins materials with the most appropriate nail, screw, staple, or adhesive.
- Ensures the accuracy of work by checking completed projects with tools such as levels, surveying equipment, or farming squares; corrects problems as needed.
- Installs interior and exterior trim and other related finish work, i.e., window and door trim, baseboards, etc.
- Erects and uses all types of scaffolding, staging, etc., as necessary.
- Installs windows and doors.
- Ensure safety standards and guidelines are followed on the jobsite and all safety codes are met in installation.
- Recognizes and identifies manufacturer defects and proactively seeks a solution addressing items on-site as able to minimize return trips to the jobsite.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with a variety of people, including owners, managers, designers, supervisors, mechanics, and customers.
Successful Candidates Will Have the Following Background:
- High School Diploma required.
- 2+ years’ construction experience required.
- Current knowledge of building codes.
- Advanced understanding of a structure and its parts and proper building terminology.
- Ability to read a tape measure to 1/16
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!