Blue Collar Recruiter
We are a leading construction company committed to delivering high-quality projects. We pride ourselves on our dedication to excellence, safety, and client satisfaction. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a reliable and experienced Carpenter/Laborer to join our dynamic team.
Up to $25/HR
BONUSES & BENEFITS!
If you are a dedicated and experienced professional looking to take on a dedicated role in a thriving construction company, we invite you to apply for the position of Carpenter/Laborer.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Performs a variety of general labor tasks including loading and unloading materials onsite and offsite, moving materials in and out of the facility, machine operation, packaging, material inspection, and delivering parts
- Works on projects simultaneously in order to maximize production efforts and eliminate down time
- Actively engages in safety of self and others within the facility, including holding internal customers and contractors responsible for best in class safety
- Maintains equipment and supplies
- Works with trade personnel and maintenance departments to sustain optimal productivity
- Maintains a clean and organized work area with attention to quality and safety standards
- Contributes to continuous improvement activities as needed
- Follows directions of immediate supervisor and functional lead to complete daily tasks as assigned
Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years working as a general laborer, preferably in a construction environment
- Strong work ethic with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!