Blue Collar Recruiter
WE KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND VALUE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!
Do you have strong woodworking skills and an eye for detail? We are looking for the right Cabinet Maker to join our team.
Up to $35/HR!
What We Offer:
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Construct and assemble cabinet components, making sure that all pieces fit the dimensions specified by the company and client
- Verify and double check all calculations to ensure alignment of doors, hinges and side panels while using blueprints or design plans for reference
- Clean and repair all equipment necessary for your work, including handsaws, table saws, skill saws, and a variety of drills and sanding tools
- Be exact in measurements and markings so that materials will be used efficiently, and the projects will meet budgetary restrictions
- Install the appropriate hardware, such as hinges and handles. Order replacement materials when needed
- Match materials and grains to create a uniform appearance for all the matching units
- Reinforce joints and attachments to maximize sturdiness and durability without compromising aesthetic appeal or functionality
- Maintain a safe working environment by cleaning and disposing of old materials, such as nails and screws
- Participate in training when necessary for machinery and safety
- Train Apprentices on the job when necessary
Using the specs provided by our company, you will use your building and mathematical skills to create cabinets that meet very specific guidelines. You will work alongside the other members of our building team to create an important product that is in high demand. This is a great way to put your carpentry skills to use in an environment where your experience and insight will be sincerely valued.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of necessary mathematics
- Thorough knowledge of materials and processes
- Applicable engineering and design skills
- Attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 10 years of cabinetmaking experience
- Preferred: cabinet making certificate
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Stand on your feet most of the day
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!