12-Volt Installation Technician
Blue Collar Recruiter
4-DAY WORKWEEK! OVERTIME AVAILABLE! WEEKLY PAY!
Over the last three decades we have built command, utility, under-cover, and specialty vehicles with unsurpassed quality and customer service. Our experience and innovation working with the public safety industry has positioned us on top of the competition.
We work with most major manufacturers of fire apparatus and specialty vehicles; installing intercoms, radios, networks and other technologies on site. On top of working directly alongside major producers, we manufacture our own line of products: featuring intercoms, headsets, L.E.D. safety vests, dual battery systems, hi idle systems, and other vehicle and industry related products.
We are looking to add 12-Volt Installation Technicians to our team.
Up to $32/HR
What we offer:
- Health Coverage 100% Employee
- 401K Retirement Plan
- 401K% Match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Paid Training
Just as we take excellent care of our customers, we strive also to create a healthy work/life balance with deep respect for the quality-of-life for all our technicians. Our work environment is a space that promotes growth, productivity, and employee well-being. We are committed to taking excellent care of our team by offering great benefits and a healthy life/work balance.
We look forward to helping you reach your career goals as a valued part of our service family!
- Utilizing experience working with all trade hand tools, to perform assembly, installation, aligning, dismantling, relocating, and rigging as required
Possess a strong reliable work ethic committed to the highest level of professionalism in all work performed
- Must have 2+ years’ prior technical experience
- 12-Volt experience
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to understand and work from blueprints, schematic drawings, & hand sketches
- Possess the ability to install, dismantle, and relocate OEM equipment of all types
CONNECT WITH US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY!